Publicly Traded Company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a publicly traded company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange under China Traditional Chinese Medicine Co. Limited (HK0570). TianJiang pharmaceutical is the world's largest manufacturer of full-spectrum Chinese herbal extracts, also the leader in scientific research and production globally in the industry. TianJiang sales network reaches all over the world, more than 30 countries and regions. The company owns 30 patents for herbal extraction invention and all the independent intellectual property rights of key technologies for concentrated granule herb production.
Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., founded in 1992, is a developer of Chinese Herbal Extracts and a pioneer in the related fields of scientific research, industrialization, and marketing. It is a publicly traded company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange under China Traditional Chinese Medicine Co. Limited (HK0570). Tianjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is a CFDA-certified GMP manufacturing pharmaceutical company, and a US C-GMP complied dietary supplement health product supplier. Its products meet China’s standards for both pharmaceuticals and food. In 2014, Tianjiang Pharmaceutical established the largest production base of Chinese Herbal Extracts in China, covering more than 150 acres, and has more than 30 GMP standard production lines. It has 13 branch companies, 65 Chinese medicine planting bases and 8 raw herbal material processing factories across the country. The annual production capacity of Chinese Herbal Extracts reaches 10,000 tons, and the automation and intelligent quality monitoring system from raw materials to finished products are implemented.
Tianjiang's products cover more than 30 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government. There are more than 8,000 medical institutions in the country using Tianjiang products, and 13 of the 16 national TCM clinical research institutes use Tianjiang products. The annual sales are more than 3 billion yuan, sending the latest and best research results to hundreds of millions of people, allowing more people to use more effective, convenient and modern Chinese medicine, in Europe, America, Australia, Africa, Asia, South America, more than 30 countries and regions.
Who We Are?
• Industry pioneers in the first place to achieve:
Research and develop full-spectrum concentrated granule herbal extracts
Establish both manufacturing process and quality control standards
Pass clinical trials verification
GMP-compliant Chinese granule herbal extract production facility in China
Design a comprehensive system, establishing scientific preparatory technology and realizing industrialization; this project received a second prize for the National Science and Technology Development Award
Establish an on-site research center lead by a member of the National Academy of Sciences
Lead the development of national, ISO, USA, and EU standards on granule herbal extracts
• The largest scale of the market: Tianjiang Traditional Chinese Medicine Formula Granules have been used in more than 8,000 medical institutions in more than 30 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government, and it has been used in more than 70% of key provincial-level Chinese medicine hospitals, as well as more than 80% of national-level Chinese medicine clinical research institutes. In 2018, Tianjiang Pharmaceutical successfully won the tender for the procurement of Chinese medicine granule herbal extracts in the Hong Kong Hospital Authority, and 18 Chinese medicine centers in Hong Kong is using the “Tianjiang” Chinese medicine granule herbal extracts. The successful bid fully reflects the recognition of the company and products in the overseas market. Our products are also exported to more than 30 countries and regions around the world.
• The Founder of Chinese Herbal Extracts was awarded “China’s best”: Tianjiang Pharmaceutical took the lead in the reform of traditional Chinese medicine decoction raw herbs in 1992 and launched the first Chinese Herbal Extracts to the market. It was used in clinical practice and was listed as “China’s Best” by the Development Research Center of the State Council.
• Formulate industry standards and open to the public for supervision: Tianjiang Pharmaceutical takes the lead in formulating the industry standard for Chinese medicine granule herbal extracts and promotes the introduction of national standards. The first set of "Chinese Herbal Extracts Thin Layer Color Atlas" published by the company has disclosed the internal control quality standards of traditional Chinese medicine formula granules to the society, and the company itself is an enterprise in the industry that actively accepts social supervision.
• The strongest scientific research strength and the National Science and Technology Progress Award: The company has the first academician workstation in the Chinese medicine industry - Chen Keji- Member of the National Academy of Sciences workstation, the national postdoctoral research station, the national laboratory, Jiangsu Traditional Chinese Medicine Formula Granule Engineering Technology Center, the China National Pharmaceutical University Seed Research Center, and the research institute of Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Formula Granule. The company has undertaken and completed 18 national research projects such as “Spark” and “Torch”, and is responsible for the research and formulation of the quality standards for Chinese medicine formula granules. Tianjiang has published four volumes on researches such as "Clinical Application and Research of Chinese Herbal Extracts ". It has won many honors such as the second prize of “National Science and Technology Progress”, and it is an enterprise with the most national scientific research projects and the most scientific research achievements.
• A huge platform of authoritative scientific research and academic exchanges and cooperation: Tianjiang Pharmaceutical has established cooperation with 22 Chinese medicine universities, 26 provincial Chinese medicine hospitals and 148 large Chinese medicine hospitals in scientific research and academic communications.
• Quality control in the whole industry chain: Tianjiang Pharmaceutical has a strict quality control system including the whole production chain from superior seed source to finished product. The content of the tested Pharmacopoeia indicator components is higher than that of the peer products in the market.
• The top choice of the AAA level Traditional Chinese Medicine hospitals: Tianjiang Chinese herbal extracts rank the first in the industry in the domestic high-end Chinese medicine medical market.
• The highest coverage rate of commodity market in the industry: in 2018, the sales volume of Tianjiang Chinese herbal extracts reached 3.3 billion Yuan.
• Well-known brands: The “Tianjiang” brand won the “China Well-known Trademark” in 2012, and it is the only one in the industry.