Long Dan Xie Gan Tang / Gentiana Cleansing Blend / 1 kg ( 2.2 lbs)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 607-275-9700 to make an inquiry.
Premium Full-Spectrum Herbal Formulas
Produced by the World’s Largest Supplier
- Water-based extraction
- 5:1 Concentration ratio
- Free of chemical solvents
- Raw materials sourced directly from the farms
- Tested with CNAS & ISO/IEC17025 standards
- Manufacturer with ISO 9001/14001/10012 & GMP standards
- Same-Day Fulfillment from our New York Warehouse for in stock products
Order Size: 1 kg ( 2.2 lbs ) / 5 kg (11.02 Ibs) / 25 kg (55.12 Ibs)
Long Dan Xie Gan Tang
Long Dan Xie Gan Tang - Gentiana Combination
Clears and drains excessive fire of the liver and gallbladder. Also clears
damp-heat in the liver channel.
1. Long Dan Xie Gan Tang may be used to address the flaming up of excessive fire of the liver and gallbladder, which manifests as headaches and red eyes, pain in the rib-side, bitter taste in the mouth, deafness, swelling of the ears, a red tongue with a yellow coating, and a forceful wiry, rapid pulse.
2. Long Dan Xie Gan Tang may be used to address the pouring downward of damp-heat in the liver channel, which manifests as vaginal swelling and itching, dampness or sweating at the exterior genitalia, painful urination with turbid urine, impotence, smelly yellow leukorrhea, a red tongue with a yellow greasy coating, and a slippery, wiry, rapid pulse.
**Do not use this formula for deficiency-cold of the spleen and stomach or yin deficiency and yang hyperactivity, because it contains bitter-cold medicinals that can damage the spleen and stomach.
Chai Hu (Bupleurum)
Che Qian Zi (Plantain Seed)
Dang Gui (Jiu) (Processed Dang Gui)
Gan Cao (Licorice)
Huang Qin (Jiu) (Processed Sculletaria)
Long Dan Cao (Gentiana Root)
Sheng Di Huang (Rehmannia)
Ze Xie (Alisma)
Zhi Zi (Gardenia)
Medical Formulas Collected and Analyzed (醫方集解, Yi Fang Ji Jie).